SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
E3 is California’s leading Professional service and maintenance facility. With a highly specialized service environment, attention to your vehicle often exceeds the dealer-recommended manufacturers’ service guidelines.
E3 technicians only use factory-specified servicing tools and equipment needed to properly work on your specific Ferrari or Porsche model. Diagnostic repairs are carried out by utilizing the latest information directly from Ferrari and Porsche combined with years of real world experience working on your marque.
• Routine maintenance and service work from oil changes to scheduled services.
• Diagnostic work including trouble-shooting performance, drivability problems, and intermittent problems.
• Engine repairs including valve jobs, head gaskets, reseals, and more.
• Electrical repairs of all system components including lights, power seats, AC system, cooling, and more.
• All aspects of mechanical repairs including 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90k factory recommended service intervals.
• Timing belt services.
• Suspension repairs, component replacement, upgrades, replacement shocks, suspension links, and specialty alignments.